Founded on 1985, Armos is a leader in precast concrete industry with a strong presence in Greece and the Balkans. Armos designs, manufactures and assembles precast concrete elements, supported by its in-house engineering team and in collaboration with experienced designers of the industry. With over 300.000 sq.m. of production facilities in four locations across Greece, North Macedonia and Cyprus, Armos is certified according to ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 for its Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety management and its products are CE marked. The Company serves various markets including:
- Large Infrastructure (Highways, Tunnels & Railways, Utilities, Energy & Environment)
- Industrial, Commercial and Residential buildings
- ARMOS BALKAN. Founded on 2020, the Company strengthened its position in the Balkans through investing in in a modern precast manufacturing plant in North Macedonia (¬4 Million Euros). Today, Armos Balkan plays an important role for North Macedonia and neighboring countries providing precast products and know-how for the fast and sustainable development of the country.
- OMEGA Constructions. Founded on 2002, OMEGA has extensive references and a strong record of successfully delivering “turn-key” construction projects of schools and public buildings, offices, energy substations, residentials and highways service buildings.
- In 2021, ARMOS expanded its activities in Cyprus, where it produces and installs certified (acc. to EN 1317-5) road safety barriers.